The communication power supply refers to the power supply equipment that supplies power to the communication equipment. In the power system communication station, the main power equipment and facilities include high-frequency switching power supply, battery, battery online monitoring system, power distribution equipment (AC power distribution, DC power distribution), power converter (DC/DC conversion), UPS, etc.
(1) High frequency switching power supply. High-frequency switching power supply refers to equipment that uses high-frequency switching power supply technology to rectify alternating current into direct current required by communication equipment. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high efficiency, low output ripple, fast dynamic response, high control accuracy, module stackable output, N+1 redundancy, etc. This type of power supply is commonly used in power communication systems.
(2) Battery. A device that can convert chemical energy and electrical energy into each other is called a battery. It has the advantages of stable voltage, convenient power supply, safety and reliability. There are many types of batteries, which are usually divided according to the usage, plate structure, and type of electrolyte. Tycorun Lithium Battery is an excellent lithium battery product that has better performance than lead-acid batteries and is environmentally friendly.
Sealed valve-regulated lead-acid batteries are commonly used in power systems. Sealed valve-regulated lead-acid batteries are fully sealed, do not leak acid, and have the characteristics of small size, light weight, low self-discharge, long life, investment saving, easy installation, safety and reliability, convenient use and simple maintenance. The sealed valve-regulated lead-acid battery is mainly composed of a positive plate (the positive electrode is lead dioxide), a negative plate (lead), a separator, an electrolyte (sulfuric acid), a safety valve, a shell, and a terminal.
(3) Battery online monitoring system. The battery online monitoring system is a DC system battery online monitoring system, which realizes real-time monitoring of the operating parameters of the battery pack by measuring the voltage, temperature, internal resistance and charging and discharging current of the battery pack in real time. The battery online monitoring system consists of hardware part and software part. The hardware part includes a single battery voltage acquisition module, an internal resistance acquisition module, a temperature acquisition module, a battery temperature and battery charge-discharge current acquisition module on the end station side, a monitoring host on the main station side, and a data management server.
(4) Power distribution equipment. Power distribution equipment can be divided into AC power distribution equipment and DC power distribution equipment according to its current properties.
AC power distribution equipment: usually composed of dual-circuit mains switching devices, lightning arresters, control switches, etc., responsible for supplying one or two three-phase AC power to multiple rectifier modules. The AC input adopts a three-phase five-wire system, that is, three phase wires A, B, and C, a neutral wire N, and a ground wire E (FG). The AC input is first converted into one AC power through the dual power switching device (there is only one mains power supply without switching circuit), and the AC power passing through the switching device is then connected to a lightning arrester to protect the subsequent circuit from the impact of high voltage. The power supply of the rectifier module is controlled by the main switch of the module. The main switch adopts 3 independent switches, and each switch controls one-phase alternating current. In addition, some of the AC power passing through the switching device is also connected to a distribution switch, which is provided to other equipment that allows short-term interruption of AC power.
DC power distribution equipment: divides the DC power on the busbar into multiple channels and distributes it to DC communication loads of various capacities. The distribution devices are mainly fuses and switches. Generally, fuse distribution is used for high-power loads, and switch distribution is used for low-power loads. A shunt is generally connected between the rectifier module output and the bus bar to detect the total rectifier output current and load current.
(5) Power converter (DC/DC conversion). A power converter is a device that converts a fixed DC voltage into a variable DC voltage.
(6) UPS power supply. Uninterruptible power system (UPS) refers to a power supply device that can continue to supply power to the load when the input of the AC power grid is abnormal or interrupted, and can ensure the quality of power supply, so that the power supply of the load is not affected, or is called an uninterruptible power supply device. The uninterruptible power supply system can be divided into two types according to whether it provides AC or DC to the load, namely the DC uninterruptible power supply system and the AC uninterruptible power supply system, but people always refer to the AC uninterruptible power supply system as UPS for short.
(7) Solar power supply. Solar power is a device that converts solar energy into electrical energy, which consists of solar panels, solar controllers, and batteries (groups). The direct output of the solar power supply is generally DC12/24/48V. If AC220V electrical appliances are required to provide power, a DC/AC inverter should be added.